Corel Concierge Service - Software Migration Made Easy
Need help transitioning from Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7 or Windows 8? We'll help to get your product up and running in no time on the new platform.
Moving from one computer operating system to another can be a daunting task. Knowing how to ensure all your data files remain intact when re-installing your software application can be another challenge.
That’s why we are offering the Corel Concierge Service. The ultimate support experience is designed to assist you with the whole process, so you can continue to enjoy your product worry-free!
With this service, you will:
- Easily schedule a session at a time that is convenient to you
- Chat directly online with your concierge
- Retrieve a detailed history of your case at any time
Benefits for this elite service include:
- Back-up Service - Prior to upgrading the operating system, it is important to ensure that all application preferences (macros, scripts, color palettes and templates)** are backed up.
- Application Restore - Once your Corel application has been re-installed, your concierge will ensure that your backed up preferences are properly restored to their appropriate places.
- Exclusive Discounts - You will receive exclusive discounts on upgrade versions of your product during the process. Just ask your concierge!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - After completion of this service, you'll receive a follow-up call from us to ensure your satisfaction.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5, X6, X7
- Corel Painter X3, Painter 2015
- Corel VideoStudio X5, X6, X7
- Corel PaintShop Pro , X5, X6, X7
- Corel WordPerfect Office X5, X6, X7
* Re-installation of your software can only take place if it is being migrated to a supported operating system. If this is not the case, we will recommend upgrading at a discounted price or canceling the concierge service with a refund.
**Existing scripts, macros or plug-ins that are either version specific or architecturally specific (32 bit vs 64 bit) may not function properly once installed to the new operating system and as such may also need to be upgraded at the customers expense.