Wacom Cintiq 22HD Creative Pen Display
The Cintiq 22HD's combination of a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities enables photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display with Wacom's pressure sensitive pen technology.
The Cintiq 22HD professional pen detects pressure and tilt, giving you control over pressure sensitive pen effects, such as line weight, opacity and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen features a low activation force that captures even the most subtle nuances of pressure.
* This product is currently only available in the US.
- Cintiq 22HD Interactive Pen Display -
Model: DTK2200 | UPC: 7 53218 99202 4
- Adjustable display stand
- Grip Pen
- Pen stand
- 10 Replacement Pen Nibs and Removal Tool
- Cables: DVI-D to DVI-D, USB
- AC power adapter
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual• Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
- Software download key for bundled software download
Watch Painter Master Collin Chan get creative with a Wacom tablet -
- 21.5” HD (1920x1080) display features a wide format, full HD resolution and extra wide viewing angle.
- The combination of a 21.5" HD, wide-format LCD and industry-leading pen input capabilities allows photographers, designers, and other creative professionals to work naturally and intuitively directly on the surface of the display.
- Has a durable, textured glass surface. The LCD itself has been structured to eliminate any screen distortion when the pen tip is pressed against the surface. The result is an incredibly natural and intuitive experience.
- Rotate your display 180° in either direction to suit your natural arm movements, or recline the stand from 10° to 65°. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy, while locking handles ensure that the display stays in your selected position.
- The Cintiq 22HD Grip Pen, which detects 2048 levels of pressure, has customizable side switches that allow you to program common functions into the pen itself. In addition, there is a programmable digital eraser on the back of the pen.
- The Cintiq 22HD pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen gives you control over pressure-sensitive brush effects, such as line weight, opacity, and exposure. With Wacom's advanced Tip Sensor, the pen recognizes your slightest nuance of pressure, so you can capture every subtly in your stroke. In addition, the pen side-switch can be set for application specific shortcuts and modifiers.
- With an ambidextrous design the Cintiq 22HD features sixteen programmable ExpressKeys (eight on either side) that put convenient keyboard shortcuts and modifiers right at your fingertips. The two rear-mounted Touch Strips provide a natural way to zoom, scroll and change brush size.
- Tablet dimensions: 25.6 x 15.7 x 2.2 in
- Controls: 2048 levels of pen pressure
- Productivity tools: ExpressKeys and Touch Strip
- Tablet orientation: rotating stand
- Platform: Windows and Mac
Wacom warrants the Cintiq to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
To register your product:
If you have questions or issues about your Wacom tablet, please visit our Support page where you can contact a customer support representative via email, online chat or phone.