Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 Creative Pen Display
For professional artists and designers who want a natural, pen-on screen creative experience, this tablet offers Wacom’s most powerful array of capabilities in a creative pen display. The 15.6” etched-glass screen with high display resolution makes it easy to hone in on every detail, whether you are painting, retouching, or working on page layouts. Work at an inclined angle with the integrated stand, and enjoy increased pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* This product is currently only available in the US.
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 creative pen display
- Built-in stand or optional 3-position stand
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 with color rings
- Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs and nib removal tool
- Pen holder
- AC Adaptor (1.8m), Power cable (1.0m), Wacom® Link with USB-C (1.0m), Mini DisplayPort (1.8m) and USB type A (1.8m) cable/connectors
- Quick start guide
- Cleaning cloth
- Wacom’s most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity* and virtually lag-free tracking
- Remarkable clarity with high-resolution display and superior color quality. (94% Adobe RGB CIE 1976)
- Multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys™(available with optional ExpressKey Remote), Radial Menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed your workflow
- The authentic feel and artistic control of the Pro Pen 2 on the etched glass screen
- Pop-out legs for working at an inclined angle
- Customize your workflow with innovative accessories (sold separately) such as the ExpressKey™ Remote, or the three-position adjustable Wacom Stand
- Tablet dimensions:16.2 x 10.4 x 0.7 in
- Controls: 8192 levels of pen pressure, tilt recognition
- Productivity tools: ExpressKeys Remote, Touch Ring and on-screen controls
- Tablet orientation: Built-in stand, optional 3-position stand available
- Connection: USB-C cable
- Platform: Windows and Mac
Wacom warrants the Cintiq to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
To register your product:
If you have questions or issues about your Wacom tablet, please visit our Support page where you can contact a customer support representative via email, online chat or phone.