CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 (Download)
Open an expansive toolbox of versatile applications
Whatever your design passion, talents or interests, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 delivers a collection of seven powerful applications to satisfy all types of creativity. You’ll be amazed by how many different types of original projects you can design!
Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 makes it easy to get started. Learn the basics, see what’s new with a Startup tour, or transition to the suite with a special walkthrough designed just for Adobe users. Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs, and benefit from high-quality content and versatile in-product learning.
Make the most of your design skills with the intuitive, high-caliber features of this graphic design software. Quickly find fonts for any project with the font search and filtering feature. Save valuable design time with the new LiveSketch tool that allows you to capture any original idea on a pen-enabled device the moment creativity strikes. Work faster with the new node editing, and refine your photos with the Healing Clone tool in Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® 2017.
Feel right at home with all of your favorite tools! Adapt your design space to your needs with the custom icon size, desktop and window border color. Explore and organize fonts for your projects with the help of the popular Corel Font Manager™ 2017. Expand your collection of creative tools and content by downloading free and premium apps, plugins, extensions, font packs and more, directly from within the applications.
Deliver professional-quality output that will make a lasting impression across any medium: from distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials, web and social media graphics, billboards and more. With its industry-leading file format compatibility and advanced color-management tools, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 provides the flexibility and color accuracy you need for all types of projects. Discover a vibrant and inspiring community of CorelDRAW users to positively influence your creative journey.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Internet connection required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, receive performance and stability updates, access online content, and use some features, such as QR Codes or the Content Exchange. You can use CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offline provided you connect to the Internet at least once a month.