PNG Clipart Creator
Save time and effort with the PNG Clipart Creator macro. Automatically extract objects (including text and bitmaps) or groups of objects from a document and export them as individual PNG images with transparent backgrounds. You will be able to rapidly convert a collection of objects, such as a sheet of icons or designs, into individual PNGs.
Before running the macro, you can:
- Choose an output width and resolution
- Select a filename prefix and output folder for your PNGs
- Run the macro on multiple open files at the same time
- Choose to extract Groups, Curves or All Top-Level Objects, which includes both Groups and Curves
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 & up. Not compatible with CorelDRAW Home and Student, CorelDRAW Standard or CorelDRAW Essentials.
How to Install:
- After purchase, an installer window will appear. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, follow the How to Use steps below.
How to Use:
- Open a document or multiple documents in CorelDRAW and go to Tools > Scripts > Run Scripts.
- From the Macros in dropdown list, select PNG Creator, then click Run.
In the What to extract? menu, choose either Groups, Curves, or All Top-Level Objects and click OK
- If you want to run the macro on multiple documents, select one of the items above and check Process all files open in CorelDRAW.
- Choose an Output Width and Resolution (DPI) if desired.
- Enter a Filename Prefix that will be used for each extracted PNG.
- In the Output Folder section, click Browse and select the folder you would like your files to be exported to.
- Click OK to run the macro.
- Once processing is complete, you can find your new PNGs in the Output Folder you specified.