Wacom Cintiq 22 Creative Pen Display
Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for aspiring creatives. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the superresponsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas and illustrations to the next level.
* This product is currently only available in the US.
- Wacom Cintiq 22 Pen display - Model: DTK2260K0A
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Adjustable Stand
- Detachable Pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool
- HDMI cable (2m)
- USB 2.0 cable (2m)
- AC adaptor (12V, 5A, 60W)
- Power cable (1.8m)
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation sheet
- Exceptional creative pen technology with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt-recognition.
- EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) tech draws power from your Wacom Cintiq, meaning you never need to charge the pen.
- Designed for comfort, with rubber grip and accessible side buttons.
- Use the pen’s programmable side buttons to make shortcuts to your favorite software.
- Anti–glare film cuts out distracting reflections.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Durable, scratch resistant materials perfect for daily use.
- Hand rests to help cut down on fatigue when drawing.
- Integrated foldable legs let you adjust the position so you can work in comfort.
- Full HD display lets you see your work in crystal clear detail.
- Size: 22.4 x 14.1 x 1.6 in (570 x 359 x 40 mm)
Resolution: 21.5 in (55 cm) / Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Active Area: 18.7 x 10.5 in (476 x 268 mm)
- Color Depth: 16.7 million (8 bits)
- Viewing angle: 178/178 (typ)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response rate: 22 ms (typ)
- Power consumption: Power ON mode (MAX): 48 W, Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or less, Power sleep mode: 0.5 W or lower (non-connection USB cable)
- Pen: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free and 8192 pressure levels in both pen tip and eraser
- System Requirements: Windows 7 and later, Mac OS 10.12 or later
1 year in USA, Canada, and Latin America
To register your product:
Get your product drivers, manuals, and warranty information: go here
If you have questions or issues about your Wacom tablet, please visit our Support page where you can contact a customer support representative via email, online chat or phone.