Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Paper Edition
Experience a new way of working with the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper edition.
By combining the drawing paper of your choice with the latest technology, this tablet offers artists and designers the experience drawing on paper, using the Finetip Pen. Every stroke will be captured and ready for further work in your favorite software. Or you can work directly in any application you choose by connecting the tablet to your computer and working with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* This product is currently only available in the US.
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet Medium - Model: PTH660P
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
- Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
- Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
- 10 single Paper sheets - A5 or A4 (depending on tablet size)
- Accessory soft case
- 4 extra pen color rings
- 3 finetip ink refills
- Texture sheet sample card
- 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features all new levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking*
- Paper to digital ability lets you choose how to work: capture editable versions of your paper sketches or work completely digital from start to finish
- Use Wacom Inkspace to sync, store, and export your paper sketches in common creative file formats, then fine-tune your work on your Mac or PC
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys™, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
- New accessories include three different Texture Sheets to simulate different drawing surfaces, and a Ballpoint Pen.
- Tablet dimensions: 338 x 219 x 8mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
- Controls: 8192 pen pressure levels, tilt recognition
- Productivity tools: 8 ExpressKeys and Touch Ring
- Tablet orientation: Both right- and left-handed users
- Connection: Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Platform: Windows and Mac
Wacom warrants the product to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
To register your product:
If you have questions or issues about your Wacom tablet, please visit our Support page where you can contact a customer support representative via email, online chat or phone.