Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Creative Pen Tablet
The professional standard in creative pen tablets
Wacom Intuos Pro sets a new standard for professional pen tablets. The new Wacom Pro Pen 2 features impressive pressure-sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking. Get natural creative control while you illustrate, edit or design digitally with Intuos Pro.
* This product is currently only available in the US.
- Wacom Intuos Pro pen and touch tablet - Model: PTH660 | UPC: 753218988270
- Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 felt nibs)
- 4 extra pen color rings
- Texture sheet sample card
- Battery-free, pressure-sensitive pen
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Limited 2-year warranty
Watch Painter Master Collin Chan get creative with a Wacom tablet:
- For artists and designers who want to work completely digital from start to finish, Wacom Intuos Pro lets you illustrate, edit or design with more natural creative control than ever before
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys™, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
- Accessories (sold separately) include: Ballpoint Pen, Finetip Pen, Pencil (available mid 2017), Texture Sheets (from smooth to rough), Soft Cases, Pen Nibs, Refills
- Tablet dimensions: 15 x 9.9 x 0.5 in
- Controls: 2048 levels of pen pressure, tilt recognition
- Productivity tools: 8 ExpressKeys and Touch Ring
- Tablet orientation: both right- and left-handed users
- Connection: includes wireless USB
- Platform: Windows and Mac
Two year warranty in the United States and Canada.
Wacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
To register your product:
If you have questions or issues about your Wacom tablet, please visit our Support page where you can contact a customer support representative via email, online chat or phone.